Friday, October 1, 2010

New start, again

My mother is urging me to blog. Could it be possible for me to learn this well enough to get comfortable with it? I tend to avoid things that make me too uncomfortable.
The thing is I love reading blogs of those far and dear to me. It helps me feel a part of their lives. I love the stories they tell of their little ones antics and I remember more of my little ones (grown tall) unrecorded antics as a result. I will try again to learn this process.

All is well here. Z is happily married. He is even happy to come and visit for a few hours here and there. We had another birthday... a happy one... Z's wife A made me a wonderfully delicious beautiful cake. They came, we sang and we ate. It was scrumptious. It was delightful not to make the cake myself. She is a dear.

Sorry no pictures. I tried 2x, but no go.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I understand not wanting to blog! I downloaded a program by google called picassa (free) that organizes pictures, I can look through my pictures and click on a few and click "blog this" and it puts the pictures in for me and I add the words. It works great for me.