Friday, March 6, 2009

I sound like a quilter!

It seems like that is all I talk about, but... I took the blocks that had the Aspen tree trunks as the black and white and ripped them apart and put a REAL black and white stripes in the middle and like them much better. So the aspen tree trunks are relegated to the brown stripes pile.
My sister and I were talking about putting the blocks a different way so I arranged some in the way we discussed and took a picture ...







I don't like them as well, but it's do-able.

I am so anxious to put my blocks together, but I still have 18 to do and I still need fabric to make the last 11 black and white stripes. My quilting sister says to wait till I have them all done and can lay them ALL out to decide what order to sew them together. Soo... patience!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Did you figure it out or did Adam do it for you? I don't like them as well either...I have 4 made!